I'm Damon, Stefan's brother.
He didn't tell me he had a brother.
Well, Stefan isn't one to brag.
I just started watching The Vampire Diaries last week. I know – I KNOW – what took me so long? Well, I – like most everyone else – was on Twilight-vampire-overload. Interestingly enough, the ONE element missing from the Twilight Saga was: Damon Salvatore.
Can’t you see it? He’d be trying to kill Jacob, making fun of Edward’s diet (see quote no. 2) while telling him not to be so whipped, and rolling his eyes at Bella’s attempts at martyrdom.
Ah, Damon Salvatore. Cruel. Seductive. Tragic. And good with the one-liners.
1. Believe it or not, some girls just can’t resist my good looks…my style, and my charm…and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift.
2. Are you worried that one day, all the forest animals are gonna band together and fight back? I mean surely they talk.
3. Very Emerson, the way you reveal your soul with so many... adjectives.
4. I've been in love. It's painful and pointless and overrated.
5. I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl.
For information about the books click here.