- Veronica Roth received her new book. Insurgent. The sequel to Divergent. You may have heard of it.
- They FINALLY found a replacement for John Galliano at Dior.
- Lisa, of Lisa and Laura Roecker, encountered a mouse. This makes for hilarious blogging.
- Lauren Oliver offers advice the best writing advice ever.
- They discovered feathers on a T-Rex in China. Ever since they discovered the feathered velociraptor I have been very afraid they would discover a feathered T-Rex. And now they have. And yes, T-Rex is bottom heavy with tiny arms, and with feathers he basically looks like a giant chicken. It's very unfortunate.
- Sarah Enni reviews The Hunger Games--specifically movie Gale vs. book Gale and movie Peeta vs. book Peeta.
Anything you'd like to add...?
*this is what I call the new house. It has a porch swing - which totally qualifies it as a cottage.