Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Five: Incredible Happenings

1. The cover reveal for Christa Desir's debut YA Fault Line happened on Monday. Holy wow! See it here and prepare to be amazed. 

2. Win Kristin Halbrook's YA debut, Nobody But Us via Goodreads. You want in on this, TRUST ME!

3.  HarperTeen Impulse=instant novellas from some of your favorite authors. Check out the new releases.

4.  TIME named John Green's The Fault in Our Stars #1 of the Top Ten Books in Fiction for 2012. Well deserved. I love this book so much.  

5.  Pantone announced that the top color for 2013 is: Emerald. This makes me happy because emerald is not orange - orange being the color assault of this year's runway shows. I'm willing to promote this even though Pantone is the one making the announcement.


2 comments:

  1. Ah! I have that book on my shelf. Must read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the news! I'm pleased with emerald too. Orange? No thanks.

    ReplyDelete