1. Coffee, tea, diet Coke - something hot or something caffeinated always on hand.
2. Scouring the internet for at least one new song to add to the writing playlist.
3. Going to the trusted source of Maggie Stiefvater's Blog when YouTube recommendations fail.
4. Spending a little bit / too much time drafting a project that isn't the one I'm supposed to be working on.
5. Reading GoodReads quotes from the book of the moment and realizing that if you're going to have quotes up on GoodReads you'd better get to writing the project your supposed to be writing.
What are yours?