- Even with all the male stripping on the big screen this year, people seem to be mostly crushing on this one:
- The TV shows that made people Tweet with lots of !!!!! were: The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, Downton Abbey, and (the late) Gossip Girl.
- People are mad at congress - both parties for various reasons, it seems - and it makes them feel extremely helpless.
- No one really wanted a Kim Kardashian / Kanye West love child. And it was flat news after Kate Middleton's pregnancy announcement and morning sickness hospitalization.
- Everyone is furious about the Jack Reacher casting. Heightism at its worst.
- During #ApocalypseConfessions people felt the need to clear the air about how they think Tolkien is boring, and Edward Cullen is their secret literary crush, Zac Efron is their secret celebrity crush, and how sometimes they wait a long time to change their bed sheets.
- If you are revising you are most likely listening to this:
- I am not the only one who tries to dress her boyfriend in items from Harvey Nichol's must-haves-list and fails miserably.
What did social media teach you this year?