1. Requiem By Lauren Oliver - excerpt: first few chapters. Probably don't read if you haven't read the first two because SPOILERS, but if you haven't started reading this series now is the time.
2. Unravel Me By Tahereh Mafi - excerpt: first few chapters (thanks again, HarperTeen. You are clearly my favorite.) Again, this is book two, so spoilers abound. But really, get with it and read Shatter Me. I read on Twitter that the original title for that was TOUCH ME, so there's that.
3. Just One Year By Gayle Forman. Another spoiler - sort of - but I'd say you're safe to read this because you'll still need to read the first book, Just One Day, to get the the whole story. These come out the same year, which is so so nice. Less torturous this way. I love it.
4. Clockwork Princess By Cassandra Clare. Everyone should watch this Trailer. If you haven't read the first two you won't really know what's being spoiled. And this trailer will make you wish you'd read them. Do it now.
5. The Nightmare Affair By Mindee Arnett. First chapter excerpt AND trailer. I'm hooked, hooked, hooked. Seriously, look. This is going to be great.