Above is a preview, and here's what my reading experiences lately have taught me:
1. There's something about zombies and aliens, or the world ending that says: I should be read in the dead of winter in front of twinkling lights, preferably around the holidays.
2. Mysteries are enjoyable even if you don't solve the crime before the end of the book...even if you give up trying to by page 150.
3. Every so often the best love stories are about the reason two people don't end up together. But it's nice when they do sometimes, too.
4. You may discover that you prefer your breakup stories long and drawn out. Try not to think too hard about what this says about you personally.
5. Sometimes you will try really hard not to fall in love with the villain, but won't be able to help yourself. And sometimes you won't even know his real name.